Planning another outing to the hills this weekend. The forecast from mwis.com looks pretty dire, but will give it a go and hope for the best. Not finally decided on the destination yet and have a couple of options to mull over. Would really like to climb Ben More at Crianlarich, but always feel it looks like a really exposed mountain and if the weather is not good might be a bit of a bind. I will wait until tonight and then decide.